2013年11月19日 星期二

The sorrow

    The last Tuesday afternoon, after I took a nap, I found my dog was dead. At that moment, I was astonished and I did not know what I should do. I went out and called its name. However, it did not move. I cried and called my father to tell him that dog was dead. My father also astonished, and he kept asking me that is the thing real. When all my family members knew the fact, they were all sorrowful.
    The dog accompanied us for more than ten years. In other words, the dog was long-lived. We had many pleasant memories. We took a walk together, and we would go jogging sometimes. The dog did not like take a shower. When we wanted to wash its body, he just always ran away. We needed to catch it, but it ran so fast that we could not catch it easily. We needed about ten minutes or so to catch the dog, and we are tired after catching it. It was so naughty.
    Although it was no longer to accompany us, it was still in our mind. Because of the memories, we still felt that the dog was by our sides.

1 則留言:

  1. I also keep a dog which has accompanied me for more than ten years, so I can have a mutual feeling. Hope you can gradually get over the grief.

    回覆刪除