2013年11月25日 星期一

Thanksgiving day is coming !!

    Thanksgiving Day is coming. In this day, no matter how busy you are, you should go home to have a reunion. In the America, the main dish is the turkey. Eating the turkey in the Thanksgiving Day is a custom. Most important of all, reunion is a purpose of Thanksgiving Day.
    
    We should have a thankful mind, especially in the Thanksgiving Day. This time, I want to appreciate what my parents do for me. When I was a baby, they took care of me carefully. I remember that one day, I was got hurt by the bicycle, and my ankle was so hurt that I couldn't move. My grandfather sent me the the hospital immediately. When my parents heard about this, they go to the hospital as soon as possible. When I saw them, I cried loudly, because I was so afraid that I should cut my leg. My parents just hugged me tightly, and told me that all is well. I could feel that they were so worry, but they did not show on their face. Instead, they tried to let me calm down, and keep telling me that it is okay.
    I can feel my parents' love everyday. I really love them and I want to say " I love you " to them.
   

2 則留言:

  1. You are so cute that you think your legs would be cut! Ha ha! :))
    I think every child would be care by their parents carefully. Therefore, we should keep a grateful heart to them.

    回覆刪除
  2. Parents always take care of us with selfless love <3

    回覆刪除