2014年1月21日 星期二

Tennis!!

    I like to watch tennis games on TV. In addition, the Australian Open starts from January 13th to January 26th. In these day, I always watch tennis games on TV with my father and my younger brothers. I think that watching tennis games will bring me lots of excitement, especially when the player who you support win.

    Novak Djokovic is my favorite tennis player. he was the first and only to win three consecutive Australian Open titles in the Open Era. He was an excellent tennis player and he won many games. Most important of all, I learn one thing from him : never give up. 
    In fact, I am so sad today. It is because Novak Djokovic loses the game. Nevertheless, I still admire his attitude. He is positive and he never gives up even though he is in difficult situation. He would try his best to play each game. In addition, he is a gentleman. When he lose a point, he still applaud his opponent for his good skills. I think Novak Djokovic has a good sportsmanship for us to learn.  

沒有留言:

張貼留言