2013年12月31日 星期二

RUNNING MAN !!!

    This summer vacation, I watched the " RUNNING MAN " on the Internet. Because of this, it brought me the happiness throughout the whole summer vacation. Today, I want to share the " RUNNING MAN " with you. 
    
    You may guess what is Running Man? Running Man is a South Korean variety show, which is a new kind of variety shows based on urban environment. There are seven emcees in the show and each emcee all has different personalities. During the show, if one of emcees does not appear, the show would be less interesting. Therefore, every emcee is very important in the show. The emcees and the guests take part in a series of missions to win the game at the end of race. Each time, the missions are all different that can always catch the audience's attention. When they do the missions, they always have some troubles and funny things happened. When watching the show, you can see how they complete the missions by teamwork and how they fail to complete the missions by betrayal.
a funny part from Running man
    I think that the emcees in Running Man just like a family, and their relationships are even closer than their family. Sometimes, they would do some water activities in the winter. Even though they know that it is cold, they still do it. From this, I can feel their efforts and bravery to complete the missions. This makes me feel touched.

    The winter vacation is coming. If you have the time, you can go on the Internet to take a look at RUNNING MAN. I think Running Man must bring you a lot of laughs.     

4 則留言:

  1. Yeah! Running Man is good. It is so funny that it's always make me laugh out loud when every time I watch the show. :))

    回覆刪除
  2. I have seen Running Man for only one time,haha!
    However, it is a really funny program, hope that I can watch it in my free time!!

    回覆刪除
  3. lol I love this program so much too!
    Whenever I feel depressed or stressed, I will watch this~

    回覆刪除
  4. The mission in this TV program are always interesting!
    I couldn't stop laughing every time I watch this program.

    回覆刪除