2013年12月1日 星期日

Happy Birthday To My Father!!!

    Today is my father's birthday, so we decide to go to Tasty to celebrate. Tasty is a high level restaurant. I look forward to this day so long. I have ever been to Tasty one time, and I felt the service there was very good. In addition, the Tasty's atmosphere was also so nice that it was a good place to celebrate anything. If you have some plans to celebrate, I advise you to go to Tasty.
    Today is a special day to my father. I want to say "Happy Birthday" to my father. Although I don't give the gift to my father, I appreciate him that he always help me to solve any problem and face the difficulties together. In my mind, my father is so grand and I also want to say " I love you, daddy."

   

2 則留言:

  1. Tasty!!!! You are so lucky that you can go there. I am envious of you. I believe that you have a good time on your birthday party! :D

    回覆刪除
  2. I hope I can go to there with you next time...Tell me when you have time to have a dinner with me, Aileen and Lynn so that I can know how many days left for me to save the money~~

    回覆刪除